All costs, including the exam fee, are included in our price!
After class students will need to take the required online open-book test on the Scrum Alliance website to complete their Certified ScrumMaster status.
The 2-day ScrumMaster Certification class is suitable for those practicing or looking to practice the art of the ScrumMaster but is highly valuable for anyone involved in Scrum (Managers, Team Members, Product Managers, etc.).
What you need for class:
- reliable broadband internet connection that supports video streaming
- video camera
- quiet area free of external distractions
- background that you are comfortable sharing
- computer/laptop/iPad with no security issues using Zoom/Miro, including using video
- log in 15 minutes prior to the start of class to ensure that you have no connection or software issues
- Click here to view a class outline.
- Ensure you have a current version of your operating system
- Download and test the latest version of Zoom https://zoom.us/test
- Read/View at least one if not all of the following resources:
- The Scrum Guide: https://www.scrumguides.org
Participants can claim 16 PDUs or Contact Hours with the PMI.
Upon successful completion of our Certified ScrumMaster class (CSM) you will be registered with the Scrum Alliance as eligible to take the required online open-book test on the Scrum Alliance website to complete their Certified ScrumMaster status. Part of your ability to get certified includes the following expectations:
1 - that you will be present for our full two days together, and
2 - that you will be engaged and participating during our two days together.
Certified ScrumMaster High-Level Objectives:
- Agile, The Manifesto, and Agile Principles
- Defined vs. Empirical Methods
- The Scrum Framework and Scrum Fundamentals
- Iterative Development, Self Managed Teams, and Visibility
- Optimizing Project and Product Value (ROI)
- The Three Scrum Accountabilities of ScrumMaster, Product Owner, and Developer
- Implementation Considerations
- A Scrum Launch Checklist
- A Scrum Simulation
- Scrum Team Behaviors and Variations
- Getting to “Done”
- Team Building
- Agile Planning and Estimating
- Estimating and Projecting Delivery Dates & Budgets