Pay by Check or These Major Credit Cards:
Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, you should be able to:
• Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
• Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
• Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
• Empower with a Lean Portfolio
• Coordinate the development of large solutions
• Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
• Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
• Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
• Understanding SAFe Principles
• Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
• Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
• Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
• Empowering a Lean Portfolio
• Building Large Solutions
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
• 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
• Experience in Scrum
What You Get
The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
• One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
• Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
• Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned
• Renewal fee: $100
Refunds: Refunds can be requested at least 10 business days prior to the event start date; from then on attendees are subject to the full registration cost. Substitutions are welcome at any time before the start of the event. Registrants who fail to attend are subject to the full registration cost, but can transfer to another class after paying a $100 processing fee. To obtain cancellation approval or substitute a registration, please call us at 954-784-3674.
Certifications: Upon successful completion of our class you will be registered to take the required test. Part of your ability to get certified includes the following expectations:
1 - that you will be present for our full two days together, and
2 - that you will be engaged and participating during our two days together.
Please note that presence alone does not qualify participants for certification, nor does knowledge of the subject matter coming into class. Working in class on personal and/or business activities, such as email, or being absent from the session for external meetings or other activities are not acceptable. If you choose to engage in such behaviors you will not be made certification-eligible by the instructor.
Cancellations: An unforeseen circumstance may force a class to be canceled in spite of our best intentions. Should that occur you are welcome to transfer to another Winnow Management class or receive a full refund limited to the amount you paid at the time of registration.
Use of electronics in class: Unlike other training sessions you may have experienced, our classes expect an extensive amount of interaction and participation. We encourage note-taking, but the old-fashioned way with pen and paper. This tends to increase retention compared with taking notes on a laptop or pad while minimizing distractions, not only for the note-taker but also for others in the class. We therefore ask that you only bring electronics for use during breaks.