If you’re shopping around for the best Scrum training course, look no further. Winnow Management offers a course designed by some of the premier Scrum Master and Scrum Trainers in the industry. Our course is built around helping you to succeed with Scrum as a fully Agile project manager.
Who should attend this course?
Our CSM project management training classes are ideal for programmers, testers, analysts, general managers, project managers, and anyone else who works with a Scrum team. Whether you’re right in the trenches as a member of a development team, or you’re facilitating the team at some level, this course will equip you with a solid knowledge of how and why Scrum works.
What will you learn?
Our course is built around learning by doing. We’ve ditched the old classroom-lecture-PowerPoint model and we’ve adopted a highly interactive, action-packed approach. We know that folks learn better when they’re actually applying and practicing the new skills, tools and techniques, so we provide ample opportunity for you to get your hands dirty.
Our course covers a wide variety of topics, and every one is backed up by practical, hands-on application. Throughout our two-day course, you’ll learn:
- The foundational aspects of getting your projects started out right.
- How to effectively lead your self-organizing team as a true servant leader.
- How to scale Scrum to projects of all sizes – from small startups to large, international ventures.
- How to enhance your team’s productivity and success rates, whether it’s brand new team or an experienced one.
- How to write the most effective, practical user stories for your product backlog.
And lots, lots more! Come with your thinking cap on, because this is going to be a whirlwind learning experience. Scrum is amazing and exciting, and our participants can’t help but leave enthused, inspired and invigorated.
Where can you sign up?
Head on over to our events page to find out more about our Scrum classes in Denver as well as other events across the country. We’re wrapping up the year with an exciting couple of months, so don’t miss out on one of the best career moves you could make. Find out more by contacting us at email@example.com.